Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Frames

To the few of you out there who enjoyed The Owls, a band I recommended around Christmas time, I recommend The Frames. I only have one of their many releases, but it's a great one! Burn the Maps. It was released in 2004. They have a later CD, but as you might guess, it is not available for purchase in Kenya. (Nor is the one I have.)

The Frames are from Dublin, Ireland, for those of you who are into that kind of detail.

There are some free & legit downloads on their site.

1 comment:

Heather Jamison said...

You can buy and download the Frames on iTunes.

They've got a ton on there.

Recommend any one in particular????

Where you can find Paul Merrill

If you are looking for Paul Merrill, go over to  Shiny Bits of Life , which is my personal blog - or  Greener Grass Media . Thanks! (I no ...