Sunday, December 03, 2006

Forest panorama

My friend Rob (lifeinstuttgart.blogspot.com) has been urging me to do a panorama photo, using several images and the program autostitch. I finally got around to it.

This week circumstances pushed me to drive the kids to school one morning. (Normally, they take a bus, which is a blessed thing.)

It's really an amazing forest - located just behind the playing field at their school. There are countless varieties of tropical trees - a rainforest in miniature.

If you click on the image, you can see it larger.

(Technical details: Autostitch did not download properly, due to my poor internet connection. So I used Photoshop. The final image I uploaded to Blogger is 1,200 pixels wide. The final layered file is 10,973 pixels wide and 64 megabytes big.)

No comments:

Where you can find Paul Merrill

If you are looking for Paul Merrill, go over to  Shiny Bits of Life , which is my personal blog - or  Greener Grass Media . Thanks! (I no ...