Thursday, December 14, 2006

Survivor Africa?

A prominent form of advertising in Kenya is spare wheel covers. (Most SUVs here have a spare at the back - a tire needing replacement during a journey is a common occurrence.)

I was unsure about what Survivor Africa Panama meant. Yes, I know Survivor is a show that was filmed in Africa and (probably) Panama too - but which show did they want to feature? My guess is that the designer may thought Panama was a country in Africa - or one of the contestants.

By the way, Survivor is available here if you have satellite TV. We don't - in fact, where we live, we can't even get any regular channels! We're about 3 miles from the heart of Nairobi - but on the wrong side of a hill.

No comments:

Where you can find Paul Merrill

If you are looking for Paul Merrill, go over to  Shiny Bits of Life , which is my personal blog - or  Greener Grass Media . Thanks! (I no ...