Forest panorama

My friend Rob (lifeinstuttgart.blogspot.com) has been urging me to do a panorama photo, using several images and the program autostitch. I finally got around to it.

This week circumstances pushed me to drive the kids to school one morning. (Normally, they take a bus, which is a blessed thing.)

It's really an amazing forest - located just behind the playing field at their school. There are countless varieties of tropical trees - a rainforest in miniature.

If you click on the image, you can see it larger.

(Technical details: Autostitch did not download properly, due to my poor internet connection. So I used Photoshop. The final image I uploaded to Blogger is 1,200 pixels wide. The final layered file is 10,973 pixels wide and 64 megabytes big.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Walk to Work

Drivers License

Glass!