Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Perfect alignment

Since my other career is graphic design (when I'm not in Kenya), I am concerned about things like whether lines in a photograph are perfectly parallel to the edges. (If they're not, they should be intentionally so. That's like wearing two different shades of blue socks. If they're close but not the same, there is a feeling of unease in the back of the viewer's mind.)

This photo is a rare macro shot where I shot it perfectly straight.

So what's the tag? I'm not sure what it means, but I can give you a little info. During the Christmas holidays, I picked up our organization's mail from the downtown post office. As I was waiting (and waiting), I saw this tag on the table or floor in the large sorting room I was sitting in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would guess "Postal Corporation"?

Bob A said...

I would say "Provincial Commissioner", a government officer.

Bob

Where you can find Paul Merrill

If you are looking for Paul Merrill, go over to  Shiny Bits of Life , which is my personal blog - or  Greener Grass Media . Thanks! (I no ...