Tuesday, January 09, 2007

All the way from Sweden


It was another one of those times I was glad my camera was in my pocket.

I spotted this Land Rover outside a Java House restaurant. They drove to Nairobi all the way from Sweden. It's hard to fathom all the difficulties they went through to visit Java House. It's a simple drive across town for me.

The website associated with the vehicle is bilstallet.se. I can't read Swedish, but it looks like a car dealer.

I was glad I took the photo when I did! After I came out of Java House, the vehicle was gone. Maybe they were off to Rwanda.

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

That must have been a looooong drive....csizw

Where you can find Paul Merrill

If you are looking for Paul Merrill, go over to  Shiny Bits of Life , which is my personal blog - or  Greener Grass Media . Thanks! (I no ...