Not far from where I work is this fruit salad kiosk. The lady makes fruit salad while you watch. One thing that might be different than your American fruit salad is that avocado is an ingredient. Try it sometime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where you can find Paul Merrill
If you are looking for Paul Merrill, go over to Shiny Bits of Life , which is my personal blog - or Greener Grass Media . Thanks! (I no ...
-
Yes, this is the very last in my "rubbish art" series. I now have twelve - enough to make a calendar. Water bottles are popular i...
-
Yes, this is the very first entry in this blog. I don't plan to change the world with this blog... but maybe it will give you a small gl...
-
On weekend mornings, I brew enough for Heather and me. On weekday mornings, I only brew enough for me. (Heather gets her caffeine via tea, d...
3 comments:
Interesting. Here in America, most people probably consider the avacado to be a veggie, but since it contains a plant-bearing seed, it is indeed a fruit:)
Pineapple and avocado together would be yummy.
When I visited Indonesia, they split avocados in half and filled the hollow with chocolate syrup and served it as a dessert.
Post a Comment