Monday, July 31, 2006

Guilty feeling

There's this widget for Macs* that counts down the days till a date you set. In this case, I'm counting the days till we get on the big plane to return to our homeland.

So why is it a guilty feeling? I do believe the concept of enjoying the present. But sometimes ideals are hard to live out.

*It's called Counter.wdgt.zip if you want to find it at the Apple site.

Footnotes: a) Notice the bad spelling of "untill" and b) In the few times I've restarted my Mac since loading the widget, it does not seem to be able to remember the date I gave it. But that's just as well! Then I won't be obsessing over how many days are left.

No comments:

Where you can find Paul Merrill

If you are looking for Paul Merrill, go over to  Shiny Bits of Life , which is my personal blog - or  Greener Grass Media . Thanks! (I no ...