Friday, September 30, 2005

What We Do Everyday


Walking up stairs is one for me. We live on the second floor of an apartment building. We're staying in the home of some missionaries who are back in the States for a year. It's a great arrangement for all of us. We don't have to set up house (expensive!), and they don't have to give up their lease.

Next year, we'll be staying in a different missionary family's home. At this point, we have two to choose from. We're still deciding, as well as working out the details.

And speaking of walking up, I climb a steep driveway every day on the way to work. That's about the only real exercise I get. (I miss my bicycle ride to work that was part of my life before coming to Kenya. But I am very thankful for my walk to work now!)

You were expecting a deeper comment on what we do everyday? Sorry. I'll let you fill in that blank.

No comments:

Where you can find Paul Merrill

If you are looking for Paul Merrill, go over to  Shiny Bits of Life , which is my personal blog - or  Greener Grass Media . Thanks! (I no ...