It only lasted a week

This giant billboard was only up for about a week. My theory is that the advertising company didn't provide the right bribe to the right official that clears such things.

The ad itself is why I took the shot – it's not very flattering to Kenyan coffee. A much better headline would have been "The World's Best Coffee - Kenyan of Course!"

Update: Mysteriously, the coffee ad reappeared there about a week after is was absent. Go figure.

Another update: when I went by there again, it was gone once more!

Yet another update: when I went by there a few days later, it was up again. I didn't see it this morning. Probably down.

Comments

Eddie said…
It isn't even the best (Kenyan) coffee, either.

Java House coffee and macadamia nuts are essential shopping whenever I'm in your part of the world!
Danielle said…
I found your blog via Wild Grace. You've got some fun comments on life in Kenya. I'll be back!

P.S. I had some Java House in Nairobi Airport this summer!

Popular posts from this blog

Drivers License

Glass!

Kenyan English