Sunday, October 29, 2006

Abraham?

A few Sunday afternoons ago, we hung out with a German family at their mission compound, just outside Nairobi. (That property borders Nairobi Game Park. They said more than once, lions were seen in their neighbors' yards!)

So the mission names their trucks - in this case, Abraham. Abe is an old German beast, circa 1950-something. I'm not sure when he immigrated to Kenya. Apparently he has seen more than one engine over the years.

I also saw Moses, but I didn't take his picture. (It was raining.)

2 comments:

Old School Gary said...

greetings, bro. Long over due to see what's up in Paul & Heather's world.

Phil 4:13 for you today...

jke said...

Ah, Diguna?

Where you can find Paul Merrill

If you are looking for Paul Merrill, go over to  Shiny Bits of Life , which is my personal blog - or  Greener Grass Media . Thanks! (I no ...