Madmen and web stats

Two of my favorite bloggers are Rob and Heather. (My Heather does not blog.)

Rob has a good post recently that reminded me to just not worry about how many people come to my site. After all, I really do it as a creative outlet anyhow.

Heather reminded me that her rural podunk town in Kenya is a lot like the big town I'm in. Kenya is Kenya. Our neighborhood has a madman too. (As there are in many parts of America.) And I've seen the streets filled with teenagers here too. The most recent set was one Saturday on Ngong Road - a bunch of young people were lining the street on both sides, and even down the middle. They were on some fund-raising walk benefiting some charitable organization.

And I have lots of other favorite bloggers too, but those are two today's pleasure allotment from me to you.

Comments

gracie said…
Number of comments doesn't necessarily relate to number of readers... I read a lot of blogs in bloglines but don't always visit or comment. On my blog, I figure that even if I got no comments I would still blog, cos it's for me... but any comment is a nice gift I think :)

Will you get a new blog once you move back home in June?
Nairobi Paul said…
Thanks Gracie!

Yes, I will. It's mypartofcolorado.blogspot.
Dave Moody said…
I'm a regular haunter of Heather's blog also. Always makes me think, and chuckle...

take care,
dm

Popular posts from this blog

The Walk to Work

Drivers License

Glass!