Thursday, October 27, 2005

How to Blog

For the two of you out there who have enjoyed reading and viewing my little observations, maybe one of you wants to do one of your own. This entry is for you.

It's easy and it's free. (How many times have you heard that before?)

I chose blogger.com. Xanga.com and typepad.com seem to charge for doing a blog. And I don't know of any others out there.

Blogger.com is part of Google's empire, so it is well put together and reliable.


If you want to begin, just go to that site and follow the instructions. If you click on the Blogger link just below "My Part of Nairobi", I might even get .05 cents from the referral.

No comments:

Where you can find Paul Merrill

If you are looking for Paul Merrill, go over to  Shiny Bits of Life , which is my personal blog - or  Greener Grass Media . Thanks! (I no ...