Monday, November 20, 2006

Some more strange products for you

"Alpinella" is made in Poland. Obviously they are trying to go after the premium Swiss chocolate bar market - but it sells for about a third of the Swiss brands. And the taste is about a third as good. It's way too sweet and sugary - not much chocolate flavor.

"Babol" gum is from Turkey. I was particularly amused that it is "multi vitaminli". Also worthy of mention is that it is "no sticking". (My kids thankfully haven't done the field test on that aspect.)

I bought both at my neighborhood Nakumatt, a branch store of the largest supermarket chain in Kenya.

No comments:

Where you can find Paul Merrill

If you are looking for Paul Merrill, go over to  Shiny Bits of Life , which is my personal blog - or  Greener Grass Media . Thanks! (I no ...