Monday, April 02, 2007

Well shoot

This envelope came to me recently. The Kenya Revenue Authority is the tax-taking government branch. Neither of the two out of my three names is spelled correctly. And they are not in the right order. And my first name is not there.

But in all fairness, I have severe problems figuring out the correct order of most Kenyan friends' names. I think I have way more problem with that than some Kenyans do with western names.

(Detail people - yes, I did remove the box number, to keep whatever crazies out there who might come and pillage my castle from doing so.)

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

You just reminded me... I should start doing my taxes.... LOL.

Anonymous said...

Its the computer's fault

Or should i say the lack of it.
I bet the guy who hand wrote that couldn't care less about the spelling of your names.

IT ONE, Human ZERO

Where you can find Paul Merrill

If you are looking for Paul Merrill, go over to  Shiny Bits of Life , which is my personal blog - or  Greener Grass Media . Thanks! (I no ...