Monday, April 02, 2007

Well shoot

This envelope came to me recently. The Kenya Revenue Authority is the tax-taking government branch. Neither of the two out of my three names is spelled correctly. And they are not in the right order. And my first name is not there.

But in all fairness, I have severe problems figuring out the correct order of most Kenyan friends' names. I think I have way more problem with that than some Kenyans do with western names.

(Detail people - yes, I did remove the box number, to keep whatever crazies out there who might come and pillage my castle from doing so.)

3 Comments:

Blogger The Lone Beader said...

You just reminded me... I should start doing my taxes.... LOL.

Tue Apr 03, 08:40:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous alexcia said...

Its the computer's fault

Or should i say the lack of it.
I bet the guy who hand wrote that couldn't care less about the spelling of your names.

IT ONE, Human ZERO

Tue Apr 03, 02:42:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Dave Moody said...

Whatever the country, however its spelled- a letter from the Revenue people is NEVER good!

Tue Apr 03, 04:21:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home