Sunday, November 19, 2006

Motorola goes for your gold

I had to share this billboard with you. I think it's an amazingly striking image.

I was amazed to zoom in and read this tiny fine print in the upper right corner "Impress for less" and "Tune in to FM radio". What were they thinking? I guess they were advertising to people like me who take digital photos and zoom in to read the fine print!

Ironically, I bought a new Motorola phone the day before this billboard went up - my old Alcatel (from France) was dying a slow death. And no, I didn't but the fancy model the billboard advertised; I bought almost the cheapest model they sell here.

The phone works great, by the way.

No comments:

Where you can find Paul Merrill

If you are looking for Paul Merrill, go over to  Shiny Bits of Life , which is my personal blog - or  Greener Grass Media . Thanks! (I no ...