Saturday, September 16, 2006

Kenya has coral reefs

I bought a very cheap underwater digital camera, which we brought it to the coast with us. Snorkeling at Watamu Reef is an amazing experience, if your equipment works. We went out with some local guys whose snorkels and masks had seen better days. So we spent a lot more time in the boat than underwater. I managed to take a few shots - all random.

(Our family vacation was in late May, which seems like a million years ago. But seeing this again and writing about it reminds me to savor the memories.)

3 comments:

Rob said...

Very cool shot. I'm jealous, I love snorkeling and I haven't been since I was a kid. It looks like first class fun!

janiners said...

that picture turned out pretty well! i always enjoy seeing the beautiful colors of the reefs, though I've never seen them in person. I'd love to snorkel someday, too.

Anonymous said...

cool photo!!

Where you can find Paul Merrill

If you are looking for Paul Merrill, go over to  Shiny Bits of Life , which is my personal blog - or  Greener Grass Media . Thanks! (I no ...