Thursday, February 01, 2007

Car vs Car


Heather gave me the December British magazine, Car, for Christmas. Then my buddy Eric went to South Africa for Christmas and brought me back the January issue of Top Car.

Notice any similarity?

A few of the articles are the same. I scanned the editorial contributors' listings for both magazines. Funny enough, there were none of the same names (like for the art directors or designers). And there was no listing of a parent corporation over both magazines.

And yes, I love the cover car - the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione.

By the way, the covers are slightly different dimensions. And apologies for the bad photos - operator error.

2 comments:

Bob A said...

I've always thought it odd that Runner's World from the US in one month shares articles with the South Africa Runner's World but in a different month. Even then, they're not duplicate issues with differing dates -- they are region-specific.

Bob

Rob said...

Ah, unrequited love. I know it well. Mine is a Ferrarie Enzo.

Where you can find Paul Merrill

If you are looking for Paul Merrill, go over to  Shiny Bits of Life , which is my personal blog - or  Greener Grass Media . Thanks! (I no ...