Where you come from

I joined Google Analytics, for finding out more about who visits this site.

I thought you might find this interesting, as I do!

Date Range: 10/26/2006 - 11/1/2006

New Visitors: 84
Returning Visitor: 77

Nairobi: 16
Earlville: 8
Riverside: 7
Littleton: 7
Boston: 5
Denver: 5
Harpsden: 4
Amman: 3
Canberra: 3
London: 3
Reading: 3
Alva: 3
Dubai: 3
Seven Kings: 2
Austin: 2
State University: 2
Pearl Beach: 2
Ploiesti: 2
Manning: 2
Richmond: 2
Sunnyvale: 2
Herndon: 2
Oxford: 2
Colorado Springs: 2
Turku: 1
Kristiansand: 1
New York: 1
Yellowknife: 1
Trombay: 1
Whittier: 1
Hannöver: 1
Trenton: 1
Sofia: 1
Rotterdam: 1
Rochester: 1
Campbell: 1
Sacramento: 1
Houston: 1
Mortlake: 1
Cheltenham: 1
Lower Norwood: 1
Kenyon: 1
Old Westbury: 1
Red Deer: 1
Pueblo: 1
San Diego: 1
Lille: 1
Butler: 1
Brampton: 1
Roswell: 1
Tegucigalpa: 1
Pretoria: 1
Indianapolis: 1
Tampere: 1
Webster: 1
Minneapolis: 1
Briar Hill: 1
Farmington: 1
Davidson: 1
Washington: 1
Nicosia: 1
Alexandria: 1
Baton Rouge: 1
Bristol: 1
Columbus: 1
Jiddah: 1
Lem: 1
Washington: 1
Rhodelia: 1
Meriden: 1
San Francisco: 1
Lynn: 1
Göteborg: 1
Seattle: 1
Pleasanton: 1
Hengelo: 1
Los Angeles: 1
Normal: 1
Hortolândia: 1
Bangalore: 1

Comments

jon swanson said…
That says that if I only read your feed and don't come to the site, you don't know about me. Because that's what I'm doing. But, that also means you may have more visitors via feed than you know!
Nairobi Paul said…
Someday they'll develop a tool that will track both. (Maybe it's already out there.)

But I hope it doesn't get so big-brother-ish that people can find out who visits. That's what comments are for. (And I know more would comment if Blogger didn't require registration.)
Dave Moody said…
Sparta, what about Sparta?!! I feel jipped man!

;-)
Vera said…
Paul,
Hi, this is Vera from Rochester, NY - the Kodak blog author. I will be coming through Nairobi, but not sure how long I'll actually be there. Our main focus will be Ethiopia since our visa to Sudan was denied. Thanks for your offer of SD cards. Fortunately, I had a lot of offers right here in Rochester, so I'm all set (I hope!). I have over 10 GB of memory at this point. I'm sure there will be lots to photograph!

God bless you!
Vera
The Pocknalls said…
Hey, Sydney did not get a mention either. But was here!
Anonymous said…
Blog tools are fun:)

Popular posts from this blog

Kenyan English

Drivers License

Glass!