Two hundred

...but who's counting?

Comments

Anonymous said…
So your first picture when you get back will be of a wal-mart! LOL

Really I can't wait to see what you blog about when you get back. I don't know how long you have been gone but I'm sure things have changed as well as you have changed.

I guess I shouldn't tell you that last night on the news they were talking about the airlines losing your luggage. Let's hope it's just a holiday thing.

Be safe...
jon swanson said…
you know, I have to pay better attention to time. I see 2007 as the time that you are back here and I think, "That's a long time" and then I see your countdown and I realize that 2007 starts in a month and a half. That's a scary thought. Thanks for the reminder of how quickly time is passing.
chris said…
WHAT will you do when you get back? Stick around for awhile?

Popular posts from this blog

Drivers License

Glass!

Kenyan English