Thursday, August 24, 2006

They extremely blessed us

Simon and his family visited us the other weekend. They brought many gifts! Among the things they brought were three live chickens. Probably the favorite meal of many Kenyan families will include chicken. (It's a luxury.)

So they really blessed us by slaughtering and cleaning the chickens. Last time we were given a chicken, Heather slaughtered it. (I forgot what my excuse was to bow out that time.) This time they offered to do the duties - and we gladly accepted.

2 comments:

paulmerrill said...

Yes, but chickens are the most supreme of delicacies - to at least some of my friends.

30seconds.blogs.com said...

Ooooh, Heather is brave.

Where you can find Paul Merrill

If you are looking for Paul Merrill, go over to  Shiny Bits of Life , which is my personal blog - or  Greener Grass Media . Thanks! (I no ...