Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The American Wing

Very close to downtown is the campus of Nairobi University. Yes, they have an American Wing. It was funded by America, I guess. The engineering department lives there.

Minor things to note about this photo: First, the sign "American Wing" is off-center. (That's not as a result of my bad photography.) Second, see the window open; Nairobi has such a perfect climate that opening windows are part of the vast majority of buildings. And they're open for most of the year!

1 comment:

Omar Basawad said...

I cann't think of any major city with such perfect climate as Nairobi! A friend once told me, Quito in Ecuador is even better.

Where you can find Paul Merrill

If you are looking for Paul Merrill, go over to  Shiny Bits of Life , which is my personal blog - or  Greener Grass Media . Thanks! (I no ...