Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Lunch

Another post on my Tanzania trip. I hope you're not getting bored with them!

As Mike was taking us to several rural locations to see wells, we stopped for lunch in one village. We all ate rice with cooked tomatoes and small fish on the side. (You bite off the heads & tails and eat what's left.) The photo here is the restaurant's proprietor next to the menu. He asked me if I could fly him to Europe, through an interpreter. I told him that I'd fly there myself, if I could afford it.

Here's one of the successful wells... a beautiful sight. Again, if you wish to give a US-tax-deductible gift to the project (bringing fresh water to AIDS widows and orphans in rural Kenya), here is the link.

No comments:

Where you can find Paul Merrill

If you are looking for Paul Merrill, go over to  Shiny Bits of Life , which is my personal blog - or  Greener Grass Media . Thanks! (I no ...