The chin game

When I was a kid, my brother and sisters and I used to play a game where one of us would put their head upside-down over the edge of a bed. Then they'd put a towel over the rest of their neck and shoulders. We'd put glasses on the chin, and the chin would be transformed into a large nose.

This little picture from an African Colgate package reminded me of that game. (The model's mouth is upside-down.)

To give credit where credit's due, the mouth was oriented correctly on the package. And my apologies for the lack of focus; it was a quick shot where I didn't take the needed time to make sure it was in correct focus.

Comments

Chris said…
I'm just fascinated that the advertisement gave you such a strong connection to a childhood game. That's some marketing!
Nairobi Paul said…
Colgate here is SO fun! They have lotsa flavors that don't make it to the U.S.
heidi said…
thanks for the comment on my site. I enjoyed all your photos and comments.

I hope you will keep on writing and taking photos.

-Heidi

Popular posts from this blog

Kenyan English

Drivers License

Glass!